InterLibrary Loan (ILL) allows current TTU students and employees to borrow materials from other libraries. Digitized items typically arrive in two to three days and physical items take one to two weeks. There is no limit to ILL requests and no charge. For more information contact Holly Mills at email@example.com or 931-372-3544.
INTERLIBRARY LOAN DOES NOT BORROW TEXTBOOKS FOR CLASSES AT TECH.
How To Renew
- Log into ILLiad on this page.
- On the left side, click on “Checked Out Items/Renew.”
- Click on the transaction number of the request you would like to renew.
- If a renewal is allowed you will see “Renew Request.” Click there.
- Confirmation of the renewal request is in blue text.
- You will receive an email within 2-3 days with your renewal information.